Incorporating the Standards for Mathematical Practices in a K-2 Classroom
Administered by Eastmont
- Nanci Kurz
In this class, K-2 participants will learn:
- How to unpack each of the eight Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- How to interpret and understand each standard in a primary classroom.
- Why each standard is necessary.
- How the standards intermingle together.
- To identify each standard in action (video/vignettes/activities) in a K-2 classroom.
- How to implement the standards into your current teaching practice.
- Strategies for helping young students meet the expectations of the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- To identify student evidence of learning each practice.
Grant Elementary School Room 107
1430 1st St. SE East Wenatchee WA 98802
|Tuesday Feb 21 2017 2/21/17||3:45 PM||5:15 PM|
|Tuesday Mar 7 2017 3/7/17||3:45 PM||5:15 PM|
Event # 24005
- 8 / 30
- Registration Ends
- Wednesday Mar 15, 2017 12:00 AM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: WEA0107