College-Ready Math Initiative Workshop
Administered by OSPI
- Infrastructure and Structures that Support Implementation (of the College Ready Math initiative)
- Appropriate Student Placement
- Effective Teacher Selection
- Well-coordinated Collaboration and Professional Development
- Analyze the structure and purpose of Intensified Algebra and Academic Youth Development programs that will be relevant and necessary for successful implementation.
- Collaborate with Cohort 1 leaders/teachers to identify effective and essential leadership strategies
- Identify critical elements to look and listen for in a successful Agile Mind classroom.
- Reflect on how Agile Mind tools and resources can complement or support existing systems and structures
- Initiate the development of an implementation plan that aligns to district/campus goals.
Edmonds Community College, Snohomish Hall, Room 336
To Be Determined To Be Determined
|Thursday Mar 23 2017 3/23/17||8:00 AM||3:30 PM|