Safety Net Training
Administered by NCESD
- Amber O'Donnell
Safety Net funding is available to local education agencies (LEAs) with a demonstrated capacity for special education funding in excess of state and federal funding otherwise available to the LEA. This training provides an overview of the requirements and instructions for applying for special education Safety Net funding in the 2018–19 school year.
- Review important dates associated with Safety Net.
- Provide information about changes to Safety Net for the 2018-19 school year.
- Review Safety Net application requirements and provide information on how to submit applications.
- Answer questions the audience may have about Safety Net.
- Bring your own potential Safety Net IEP
Tue, December 11 2018 12:00 PM - 3:00 PMCottonwood Room #2 fourth floor