Observation & Discussion Of Mathematical Teaching Practices
Elementary Classroom Focus
- Brenda Dunn
Be a part of ESD 123’s first ever studio type professional development.
View a live classroom setting for the purpose of studying researched based teaching strategies that reach SWD and EL students.
This PD is designed to promote the use of the 8 Mathematical Teaching Practices and deprivatize the practice of teaching.
- Observe instructional strategies and student moves through the use of Zoom Technology to a live classroom
- Engage in high quality instruction
- Reflect on your own practices
- Align to the Mathematical Practice Standards
Training qualifies for the iGrant Form Package 843 for schools identified for Comprehensive Support
Earn up to 32.5 STEM clock hours
Lunch included each day
Mon, June 18 2018 8:00 AM - 2:30 PMCascade Room 3
Tue, June 19 2018 8:00 AM - 2:30 PMCascade Room 3
Wed, June 20 2018 8:00 AM - 2:30 PMCascade Room 3
Thu, June 21 2018 8:00 AM - 2:30 PMCascade Room 3
Fri, June 22 2018 8:00 AM - 2:30 PMCascade Room 3
Event # 72213
- 1 / 30
- Registration Ends
- Monday Jun 11, 2018 12:00 AM