WaKIDS for Returning Teachers
- Jenny Kelly
- Have an expanded repertoire of effective observation assessment and documentation strategies.
- Understand more deeply the purpose and possibility of WaKIDS to inform instruction.
- Understand more deeply how observation is foundational to effective teaching (instruction = helping students learn; assessment = to sit beside the learner and guide).
- Know how to effectively use Teaching Strategies GOLD reports forms and data with a variety of audiences (families early learning providers teaching teams etc.).
- Be current with any changes or improvements to WaKIDS.
Dinner is included
Educational Service District 123
3924 W. Court Street Pasco WA 99301
Wed, September 12 2018 4:30 PM - 7:30 PMCascade Room 1