State Menus of Best Practices and Strategies Implementation Workshop
Administered by OSPI
- Kristi Coe
- Joshua Lynch
- Heather Hebard
This day of collaboration is designed for teams to learn more about the State Menus of Best Practices and Strategies in English language arts, mathematics, and behavior and effective implementation practices to enhance student outcomes.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Unpack the State Menus of Best Practices and Strategies,
- Build an understanding of implementing best practices, and
- Identify strategies to support the needs of students not yet at grade level.
The target audience for this workshop is district teams composed of district program directors/coordinators, administrators, coaches, principals, and teacher leaders. We invite you to join us on Tuesday, May 21st from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at ESD 123 for this one day workshop. Teams who have reported the most satisfaction from this workshop attended as teams.
Participants can expect to:
- Receive a copy of one of the state menus,
- Read and discuss excerpts from the menu, and
- Apply learning to support and strengthen student outcomes.
Up to 6 clock hours available (provided by OSPI)
Tue, May 21 2019 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMESD 123 Region