Exemplary Sexual Health Education (ESHE) Academy - ESD 105
This highly interactive training includes skill development for answering difficult questions and using key concepts as the basis for instruction, and information about Washington state laws and policies, and new student learning standards and outcomes for K-12 health education.
Exemplary Sexual Health Education (ESHE) is an approach to providing sexual health education that:
- Is medically accurate and consistent with scientific evidence.
- Is tailored to students’ needs and the contexts and educational practices of communities.
- Uses effective classroom instructional methods.
- Allows students to develop and demonstrate developmentally appropriate sexual health-related knowledge, attitudes, skills, and practices.
This two-day training provides information and skills for classroom educators to support implementation of the Healthy Youth Act and align with best practices in sexual health education.
NOTE that Training Dates have changed! If you have already registered, you do NOT need to re-register. If you are already registered, but unable to attend on the new dates, please cancel your registration. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Free clock hours will be provided.
Mon, May 8 2017 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tue, May 9 2017 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Event # 22886
- 27 / 30
- Registration Ends
- Friday May 5, 2017 12:00 PM