College-Ready Math Initiative Regional Workshop
- Kim Reykdal
- Infrastructure and Structures that Support Implementation (of the College Ready Math initiative)
- Appropriate Student Placement
- Effective Teacher Selection
- Well-coordinated Collaboration and Professional Development
- Analyze the structure and purpose of Intensified Algebra and Academic Youth Development programs that will be relevant and necessary for successful implementation.
- Collaborate with Cohort 1 leaders/teachers to identify effective and essential leadership strategies
- Identify critical elements to look and listen for in a successful Agile Mind classroom.
- Reflect on how Agile Mind tools and resources can complement or support existing systems and structures
- Initiate the development of an implementation plan that aligns to district/campus goals.
ESD 105 Region
33 South Second Ave Yakima WA 98902
|Tuesday Mar 21 2017 3/21/17||8:00 AM||3:30 PM||ESD 105, 33 South Second Avenue, Yakima, WA 98902|