Danielson Instructional Framework - Stage 1 (Pierce County)
Administered by PSESD
- Michelle Lewis
Danielson Instructional Framework / Stage 1
Principals, assistant principals and central office staff from Danielson districts who evaluate teachers for the first time under the new evaluation system. Those who evaluate teachers must have this professional development as indicated in ESSB 5895.
Topics covered in this two-day Stage 1 training include:
- Structure of the Danielson Framework
- Understanding of Domains and Components
- Characteristics of the Levels of Performance
- Collaborative Observation Process
- understand the state context, expectations, implementation timeline
- understand connections between the teacher evaluation criteria and the principal evaluation criteria
- understand how the structure and vocabulary of the instructional framework supports the Washington criteria for teacher evaluation
- understand the role of multiple sources of evidence in observation, feedback and goal setting
For Principals / Assistant Principals: Required Instructional Framework Training
Registration fee provides morning refreshments and lunch.
Please note PSESD's Professional Development Cancellation Policy here: http://events.psesd.org/events-calendar-registration/
There will be 12 clock hours available for $36.
Thu, September 13 2018 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMCheck-In: 8:00 AM
Thu, September 20 2018 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMCheck-In: 8:00 AM
Event # 72226
- 38 / 38
- Registration Ends
- Saturday Sep 8, 2018 12:00 AM