King County ICS: Practical Applications for Schools
This training is an overview of the Incident Command Systems that will enable School Safety Personnel to create practical school and district ICS organizational charts with Position Specific Responsibilities. The course will cover curriculum for training and facilitating application of ICS by administrators and other staff to support compliance with RCW 28A.320.125. Participants will receive USB drives with training materials.
1) Participants will understand the components of an Incident Command System organizational chart as it relates to schools.
2) Participants will be able to apply ICS principles to the school setting
3) Participants will learn at least three resources to facilitate compliance with
Presenter: Amy Gillespie, King County Emergency Management Senior Program Manager
No clock hours provided
PSESD Safety Cooperative Pricing
PSESD Cooperative Members: no cost for 1-2 participants depending on PSESD Safety Cooperative District tier level *
PSESD Safety Cooperative members receive a 20% discount *
*A coupon code will be needed to register at no cost or at 20% off. Please email email@example.com or contract your district Safety Administrator
A full refund will be granted if PSESD cancels the course. If a participant needs to cancel their registration for an event, the following guidelines apply:
- A 90% refund will be granted if an email notice of cancellation is received by the PSESD class coordinator more than three full working days prior to the class start date. (e.g., if a class starts on Friday, the registration would need to be cancelled by 11:59 PM the Monday prior to the class)
- If the registration fee was paid by credit card 120 days before the cancellation, the refund will appear on the credit card used for the initial transaction. If it is beyond the 120 days, a refund check will be issued.
- If the registration fee was secured with a purchase order, only the cancellation fee will be invoiced. Registrants should notify their district that they did not attend the course.
Mon, June 17 2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM