Thank you for visiting the pdEnroller website and reviewing our Privacy Notice. This statement addresses collection, use and security of and access to information that may be obtained through use of the pdEnroller website.
Information Collected and How it is Used When You Only Browse pdEnroller
If you do nothing during your visit to our website but browse and review information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) Address and domain name used. (The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider (ISP) or directly to your computer. We use the IP Address to direct Internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider, e.g. xcompany.com or yourschool.edu).
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- The name of the website you visited prior to coming to this website. Prior browsing history is not transmitted to us or stored, only the name of the referring site.
The information we automatically collect or store is logged and used by the pdEnroller to improve the content of our web services, help us understand how people are using pdEnroller, and to determine how our website is being used so that the website might be improved.
What Information We Collect If You Sign Up and Use pdEnroller.
If you choose to utilize the services offered through pdEnroller you will be required to create credentials used for accessing the secured services of the website. The process to create credentials for accessing pdEnroller requires collecting and storing personal information about you in order to use the pdEnroller website. Collected personal information (whether provided by you or created by the website to support your use of the system) will include (but not necessarily limited to) the following:
- Your name
- The name of your employer
- Your address (typically your business address)
- Your email address (generally this is the email address assigned to you by your employer and is also used as your User ID for logging into pdEnroller)
- Your telephone number
- Personal preferences selected by you to filter information based on your position and/or professional interests
- Information related to events you attend, and may include: payments you make, the name and type of event you attend or use, evaluations or surveys you provide, credit hours or Clock Hours you apply for, emails sent to you or we receive from you related to any activity using the pdEnroller website.
- Information volunteered through an online form for any other purpose.
We use your email to respond directly to you, to address issues you identify in your email, to further improve our website, or to forward to another agency for appropriate action. Information from an online form is used to respond directly to you to address issues you have identified, to forward information to other agencies for response or to understand how people are using our services.
The information we collect is not sold, traded, leased or loaned to any third parties. Only authorized administrators of licensing organizations who require access to information stored in pdEnroller to do their jobs have access to it.
Except as provided for under the Public Records laws of the State of Washington (see below), your information is private and protected against unauthorized access. We will not send any unsolicited email, unsolicited voice mail, or unsolicited faxes.
Public Access to Information
pdEnroller is owned, supported, and operated by Educational Service District 112 (ESD 112) and is therefore subject to the Public Records laws of the State of Washington. These laws exist to ensure that state government (including all public agencies, public schools, and other state run entities) will provide open access to the records and information possessed by the state. By statute, the public has the right to access these records, with some exceptions related to the privacy of individuals as allowed by both state and federal laws.
All of the information collected and stored by the pdEnroller website at this site becomes a public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by members of the public, unless an exemption in law exists. The provisions of RCW 42.56.070 state that
“each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection and copying all public records, unless the record falls within the specific exemptions of *subsection (6) of this section, this chapter, or other statute which exempts or prohibits disclosure of specific information or records. To the extent required to prevent an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy interests protected by this chapter, an agency shall delete identifying details in a manner consistent with this chapter when it makes available or publishes any public record; however, in each case, the justification for the deletion shall be explained fully in writing.”
In the event of a conflict between this Privacy Notice and the Public Records Act or other law governing the agency’s disclosure of records, the Public Records Act or other applicable law shall control the release of information.
Credit Card Payment Information
pdEnroller offers several payment options for users to select from when paying for courses or services offered through the website. This include s the use of credit cards.
Credit card payments within the pdEnroller website are handled via a third party processing service. Credit card information entered into pdEnroller is submitted directly to the credit card processing service and is not stored within pdEnroller. We record the authorization information returned from the credit card processor and maintain it as proof of payment for courses or services you register for and attend.
ESD 112 neither warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.
If you have any questions related to pdEnroller, you may contact ESD 112 at:ESD 112
2500 NE 65th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98661
Telephone: (360) 750-7500