Financial Aid: The Application
@ Green River-Kent
- Jessica Simanton
- Angelica Alvarez
At this training you will:
- Hear a brief overview of the financial aid timeline and process, including updates;
- Discuss commonly asked about student/family situations around the applications and verification;
- Receive financial aid completion and education resources that can be used with students and families, including activities and lessons, and learn about regional implementation practices.
- This training is a good fit for both current and new practitioners in schools and community organizations who are supporting students to complete financial aid applications or advising students and families about financial aid.
- If you need foundational information about financial aid and general messaging to share with a broader audience, including families and younger students, check out the PSCCN Financial Aid Foundations training.
Green River College-Kent Campus
417 Ramsay Way Kent WA 98032
Thu, September 19 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Event # 97165
- 31 / 50
- Registration Ends
- Thursday Sep 19, 2019 11:59 PM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: SEJ0091