Financial Aid: The Application
@ Clover Park Technical College
- Jessica Simanton
- Angelica Alvarez
At this training you will:
- Hear a brief overview of the financial aid timeline and process, including updates;
- Discuss commonly asked about student/family situations around the applications and verification;
- Receive financial aid completion and education resources that can be used with students and families, including activities and lessons, and learn about regional implementation practices.
- This training is a good fit for both current and new practitioners in schools and community organizations who are supporting students to complete financial aid applications or advising students and families about financial aid.
- If you need foundational information about financial aid and general messaging to share with a broader audience, including families and younger students, check out the September 23, 2019 PSCCN Financial Aid Foundations training.
This training is a service of the Pierce County Cooperative.
Clock hours are available for a fee.
Clover Park Technical College (Lakewood Campus)
4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood WA 98499
Mon, September 30 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PMClover Park Technical College - Lakewood Campus
Event # 97189
- 45 / 44
- Registration Ends
- Monday Sep 30, 2019 11:59 PM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: SEJ0093