"Navigating the Common Core for ELL" Online Book Study
Online Book Study for Sterling and EJHS
Administered by Eastmont
- Annie Douglas
- We will meet weekly during PLC to discuss each section and guiding prompts. Between meeting, we will respond to prompts as homework. (Clock hours are only available for the time spent working in the Online Google Classroom)
- We will reflect on our practice through the lens of providing comprehensible input for our EL students.
- The book and our discussion will offer lots of strategies that you can apply across all content areas that elicit higher order thinking skills, while also supporting ELs in the 4 language domains - reading, writing, speaking, listening.
- We will begin by examining our individual student rosters of EL students and their levels. As a result, all discussions and prompts will apply directly to our own EL students.
- We will read, learn new skills, and set goals to improve our practice.
Online - Google Classroom - CODE: 461fl9
|Monday Apr 10 - Monday May 22 4/10 - 5/22||12:00 AM||11:59 PM||Online|
Event # 24622
- 20 / 50
- Registration Ends
- Sunday May 28, 2017 12:00 AM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: WEA0155