WaKIDS Introduction Training 101
Administered by ESD 123
- Jenny Kelly
This training is REQUIRED for all new or previously untrained full-day kindergarten teachers.
- Understand the purpose, structure and possibility of WaKIDS.
- Understand that observation is foundational to effective teaching (instruction = helping students learn; assessment = to sit beside the learner and guide).
- Be prepared to implement practical observation strategies.
- Be confident in their beginning knowledge of the Teaching Strategies GOLD system and their ability to navigate it.
- Be Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) Certified.
Educational Service District 123
3924 W. Court Street Pasco WA 99301
Mon, August 14 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMClassroom for the Future
Tue, August 15 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMClassroom for the Future
Event # 24650
- 29 / 25
- Registration Ends
- Thursday Aug 10, 2017 2:00 PM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: WWAE0021