My Students Need Less Stress and More Self-Regulation
How to Ignite Learning with a Spark of Neuroscience
Administered by ESD 113
- Jennifer Flo
- Timothy Kieran O'Mahony
Ever wondered why your students do this? Forget that? Need impulse control? Why students you think should be so organized, can be so disorganized? This day of learning is for you! Let’s learn about current neuroscience research and explore practices and tools to support all learners.
- Learn the foundations of neuroscience and current research
- Understand key brain development and functions
- Know and understand the asynchronous behaviors of students
- Gain strategies to encourage self-regulation and strategies to support
Teachers will model and experience strategies for self-regulation, engagement, and creating brain-friendly classroom. Participants will have an hour lunch, on their own.
Thu, November 21 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Event # 99936
- Registration Ends
- Thursday Nov 21, 2019 8:30 AM