Grades 6-8 STEM: What STEM Looks Like in Practice
6-8 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Andrew Hickman
In this introductory STEM course participants will:
- Learn how teachers can leverage what they know to integrate STEM across the content areas.
- Specifically designed for 6-8 educators and para-educators
- Will focus on highly effective STEM practices and routines.
- Look at the crosswalk between all STEM standards to help determine the best way to integrate for all content areas.
Special pricing will be available to those districts that are subscribed to ESD 113 Digital Learning.
The Platinum and Gold districts will receive free registration (material fees excluded).
Silver districts will receive half price registration (material fees excluded).
Please make sure your pdEnroller account is up-to-date with your correct district. The discount will apply automatically upon checkout.
Thu, July 18 2019 12:30 PM - 3:30 PMESD 113
Event # 87413
- 3 / 20
- Registration Ends
- Friday Jul 12, 2019 11:59 PM