Google Classroom K-5
- Andrew Hickman
In this course participants will learn how to use Google Classroom.
- Understand how to setup Google Classroom for everyday use.
- Look at the capabilities and limitations of Google Classroom.
- Practice Integrating Google Classroom with students for school and home use.
- Increase comfort levels of all participants.
- Look at resources available to help support Google Classroom integration.
This is designed as an introductory course, however experienced users are requested to attend to help create a collaboration network of users.
Special pricing will be available to those districts that are subscribed to ESD 113 Digital Learning.
The Platinum and Gold districts will receive free registration (material fees excluded).
Silver districts will receive half price registration (material fees excluded).
Please make sure your pdEnroller account is up-to-date with your correct district. The discount will apply automatically upon checkout.
Recommended by Aberdeen School District's Digital Learning Advisor
Wed, July 31 2019 8:30 AM - 12:30 PMBordeaux Elementary Library, Shelton
Event # 89154
- 5 / 20
- Registration Ends
- Thursday Aug 1, 2019 12:00 AM