WaKIDS Introduction Training 101
- Jennifer Kelly
This training is REQUIRED for all new or previously untrained full-day kindergarten teachers.
- Understand the purpose, structure and possibility of WaKIDS.
- Understand that observation is foundational to effective teaching (instruction = helping students learn; assessment = to sit beside the learner and guide).
- Be prepared to implement practical observation strategies.
- Be confident in their beginning knowledge of the Teaching Strategies GOLD system and their ability to navigate it.
- Be Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) Certified.
Please contact Jenny Kelly if you need other Teaching Strategies GOLD training.
Educational Service District 123
3924 W. Court Street Pasco WA 99301
Tue, August 14 2018 9:00 AM - 3:00 PMClassroom For The Future
Wed, August 15 2018 9:00 AM - 3:00 PMClassroom For The Future
Event # 51896
- 16 / 25
- Registration Ends
- Friday Aug 10, 2018 3:00 PM
Clock Hour Number: WWAF0002