WaKIDS Introduction Training 101
- Jenny Kelly
This training is REQUIRED for all new or previously untrained full-day kindergarten teachers.
- Understand the purpose, structure and possibility of WaKIDS.
- Understand that observation is foundational to effective teaching (instruction = helping students learn; assessment = to sit beside the learner and guide).
- Be prepared to implement practical observation strategies.
- Be confident in their beginning knowledge of the Teaching Strategies GOLD system and their ability to navigate it.
- Be Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) Certified.
Please contact Jenny Kelly if you need other Teaching Strategies GOLD training.
Educational Service District 123
3924 W. Court Street Pasco WA 99301
Thu, September 6 2018 9:00 AM - 3:00 PMCascade Room 1
Event # 51897
- 7 / 25
- Registration Ends
- Tuesday Sep 4, 2018 3:00 PM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: WWAF0008