The R Factor
Presented by Focus 3 Founder, Tim Kight
- Tim Kight
Two simple realities shape the performance of every organization:
1) Behavior skills drive job skills.
2) Personal growth drives organizational growth.
For the first time ever, Tim Kight, Founder of Focus 3 Leadership, is coming to the Tri-Cities! The R Factor is for business, education, and organizational leaders who are serious about building an elite culture that produces elite results…and sustaining it over time. Business leaders, superintendents, organizational leadership teams, managers, educators, and coaches are invited to attend this half-day training to bring the power of The R Factor back to your teams.
Participants will learn:
- The Performance Pathway (Leadership > Culture > Behavior = Results)
- How behavior drives job skills
- How to take ownership of your 20 square feet of the culture and strategy
- The impact of Disciplined behaviors versus Default behaviors on relationships and performance
- Why blaming, complaining, and defending (BCD) doesn’t work, and how to eliminate it
- The R Factor (Event + Response = Outcome), and how to apply it as both a mindset and a skill set
Wed, October 30 2019 8:00 AM - 12:00 PMCheck-In: 7:30 AMCascade Conference Rooms
Event # 96903
- Registration Ends
- Saturday Oct 26, 2019 8:00 AM