Mindset Live! Growth Mindset PLC in the 4th Grade
- Debra Kowalkowski
DescriptionRegistration will not available July 15-22. Please contact Deb Kowalkowski at (509) 323-2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the roster.
You've read Mathematical Mindsets you love WIM (Week of Inspirational Math) and your students are changing their beliefs about mathematics...but perhaps slowely. You are ready for more and Stanford is a long wayfrom Spokane! Working with like-minded colleagues on this important work is what you are looking for Just intime there is a Mathematical Mindsets PLC tailored just for you at your grade level!
Join us for a dayand a half this summer consider the challenge of trying a few grade level specific richtasks with collegues then meet virtually (for about an hours) to debrief andlook at studentresponses planning. This blended professional learning has the potential to be your best ever PLC!
This blended learning will provide participants with 15 clock hours that have been approved for STEM and TPEP clock hours.
1. Participants will engage in tasks to support success on assessments in math and science.
2. Participants will engage in learning experiences that align instruction to CCSSM SMP'S and NGSS Engineering Standards.
3. Participants will experience and then implement math tasks implementing teacher implementing teacher moves designed to make their teaching of mathematics more inclusive for all students.
4. Participants will co-teach or teach strategies revisit and debrief the impact on learners in their respective classrooms.
Talbott Event Center
4202 South Regal Street Spokane WA 99223
Mon, July 29 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMTalbott Event Center
Tue, July 30 2019 8:30 AM - 11:30 AMTalbott Event Center
Thu, October 3 2019 3:30 PM - 4:30 PMTalbott Event Center
Tue, October 15 2019 3:30 PM - 4:45 PMTalbott Event Center
Tue, December 17 2019 3:30 PM - 4:45 PMTalbott Event Center
Tue, February 18 2020 3:30 PM - 4:45 PMTalbott Event Center
Tue, April 21 2020 3:30 PM - 4:45 PMTalbott Event Center
Event # 90409
- 1 / 24
- Registration Ends
- Friday Jul 26, 2019 1:30 AM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: 1920TL-101-02