Marzano Stage I Instructional Framework
Tue, September 17 8:30 AM - Tue, October 1 2019 3:30 PM
- Joy Lansdowne
- Linda Smith
DescriptionThis is a two-day initial professional learning for the selected instructional framework.
Principals and others who evaluate certificated teachers will:
* deepen their understanding of the chosen framework;
* build on knowledge of the eight Washington state teacher criteria;
* make connections between the instructional framework and Washington state teacher criteria;
* identify words and phrases that best describe practice for different levels of performance;
* explore specific classroom/professional practices and their alignment to the framework's domains and components;
* understand the nature and importance of evidence; and
* be introduced to the "collaborative process."
Talbott Event Center
4202 South Regal Street Spokane WA 99223
Tue, September 17 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMTalbott Event Center
Tue, October 1 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMTalbott Event Center
Event # 90379
- 35 / 40
- Registration Ends
- Saturday Sep 14, 2019 1:30 AM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: 1920TP-101-01