Marzano Stage 2 Instructional Framework
- Joy Lansdowne
- Linda Smith
DescriptionThis training is required training for principals/assistant principals who evaluate teachers. Prerequisite: Participants must have completed Marzano Stage 1 Instructional Framework training.
Participants and others who evaluate certificated teachers will:
*continue to build on knowledge and make connections between the framework and Washington State Criteria;
* continue to deepen understanding of the framework as a growth model through application;
* explore the year-long evaluation cycle;
* understand the teacher self-assessment and goal setting processes in order to develop a professional growth plan;
* understand and analyze multiple sources of evidence;
* become more proficient in the "collaborative process" including alignment of evidence to the four-tiered rubric; and
* understand the role of feedback and its impact on teacher practice.
Talbott Event Center
4202 South Regal Street Spokane WA 99223
Fri, October 18 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMConference Center
Tue, November 5 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMConference Center
Tue, November 19 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMConference Center
Tue, December 10 2019 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMConference Center
Event # 90380
- 30 / 40
- Registration Ends
- Tuesday Dec 10, 2019 12:00 PM
Registration is now closed.
Clock Hour Number: 1920TP-101-02