School Nurse Case Management Training
- Lorali Gray, MEd, BSN, RN, NCSN
- Colette Dahl, MSN, BSN, RN, ESA School Nurse, FNE
- Barbara J. Cheyney, MS, BSN, RN-BC
- Deb Shirley, BSN, RN, NCSN
Participants will learn how to apply the Washington State School Nurse Case Management Program to school nursing practice for students at risk of academic failure due to chronic health conditions or unmet health needs.
As a result of participating in this training, you will be able to:
- Describe how school nurse case management supports student health and learning.
- Discuss how the Washington School Nurse Case Management Program has been implemented in Washington school districts to date.
- Outline the key elements of school nurse case management.
- Apply the key elements of school nurse case management to school nursing practice.
Six clock hours will be provided by OSPI at no charge.
Thu, April 18 2019 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMCheck-In: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AMMount Baker Room
Event # 86139
- 30 / 25
- Registration Ends
- Tuesday Apr 16, 2019 4:00 PM
This event is at capacity, but you can still register on the waiting list.Register for Waitlist