Utilizing Academic Language in Physical Education
featuring Invasion Games (ONLINE only)
- Aaron Hart
Academic Language of Invasion Games
What is Academic Language?
- What is the definition of academic language?
- Why is academic language important?
- How do I decide which vocabulary words make up the academic language of a content area?
Embedding academic language into teaching
- Creating a print-rich environment.
- Using academic language in instruction.
- Encouraging students to use academic language.
- Assessing student acquisition and mastery of academic language.
Once registered through pdEnroller, you will click the OPEN course and complete the course. In late April/Early May, you will receive a link to fill out an evaluation. You will then be emailed a clock-hour form through pdEnroller.
April 2-30 2020 12:00 AM - 11:59 PMOnline
Event # 103083
- Registration Ends
- Wednesday Apr 29, 2020 12:00 AM
Professional HoursClock Hour Number: SPD0181