Danielson Instructional Framework - Stage 2
Administered by PSESD
- Amanda Kraft
Danielson Instructional Framework / Stage 2
Principals, assistant principals and central office staff from Danielson districts who evaluate teachers for the first time under the new evaluation system. Those who evaluate teachers must have this professional development as indicated in ESSB 5895.
Topics covered in this four day Stage 2 training include:
- Structure of the Danielson Framework
- Understanding of Domains and Components
- Characteristics of the Levels of Performance
- The Collaborative Observation Process.
Participants will apply the framework and rubric in a formative process. This includes the capacity to give feedback, provide immediate support for implementing the feedback, and provide long-term professional development.
For Principals / Assistant Principals: Required Instructional Framework Training
Registration fee provides morning refreshments and lunch.
Please note PSESD's Professional Development Cancellation Policy here: https://www.psesd.org/professional-learning-clock-hours
Participants should bring:
- A fully charged device
- A copy of the version of the Evaluation Instrument your district is using – 2011 or 2013
- A copy of The Danielson book (pictured below) called Enhancing Professional Practice: A Framework for Teaching, 2nd Edition (Professional Development)
by Charlotte Danielson
Tue, September 17 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tue, October 1 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tue, October 22 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tue, October 29 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event # 87523
- 23 / 35
- Registration Ends
- Saturday Sep 14, 2019 8:00 AM