Apple Education Trainer Institute
Become an Apple Education Trainer
- Sue Burch
The Apple Education Trainer (AET) program prepares individuals from intermediate agencies and noncommercial education groups to use the Apple Teacher program resources to support the educators within their organization.
During the two-consecutive-day AET Institute, you’ll:
- Enhance your skills for creating a culture of learning
- Expand personal skills in macOS or iOS device and Apple app use for learning
- Ensure an understanding of the Apple Teacher program and resources and can successfully use them to support educators in your organization
Following the AET Institute you’ll be asked to submit a project within 30 days to complete your authorization.
You’ll leave the experience excited, energized, and ready to create even more meaningful professional learning opportunities for your educators.
Who Should Participate
To participate in the Apple Education Trainer program you must:
- Provide proof of your recognition as an Apple Teacher in either iPad or Mac by taking a screen capture of your Apple Teacher Profile page showing you’ve successfully completed all eight badges
- Be responsible for training educators in the use of Apple tools in your organization
- Have the use of an iPad or Mac with the current operating system and Apple apps installed
- An understanding of the Apple approach to creating an open and constructive learning environment
- Intense coaching in the use of Apple apps and resources for teaching and learning
- Use of the Apple Education Trainer logo
For more information, email email@example.com
Event made possible by the Bethel School District.
Attendees should bring their own Apple device - preferably a laptop/MacBook with the current operating system and Apple apps installed.
Lunch is provided.
Provide proof of your recognition as an Apple Teacher in either iPad or Mac by taking a screen capture of your Apple Teacher Profile page showing you’ve successfully completed all eight badges and email to Sue Burch at firstname.lastname@example.org. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THIS TRAINING AND WILL BE VERIFIED!
Please note PSESD's Professional Development Cancellation Policy here: https://www.psesd.org/professional-learning-clock-hours
Mon, August 12 2019 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMCheck-In: 7:30 AMChinook Room
Tue, August 13 2019 8:00 AM - 3:00 PMCheck-In: 7:30 AMChinook Room